NDA exam is devised to select and train highly motivated youngesters with quality, skills and aptitude to lead fellow men both in time of peace and war. ASTA institute, in tune to quality selection procedure followed by UPSC for selection of aspirants through NDA exams have developed equally good training facility and faculty that enables ASTAians’ to prove their mettle. The age limit, education qualifications and other eligibility requirements are announced by the UPSC and we at ASTA take an acute note of the announcements and devise curriculums accordingly. We have highly qualified and experienced motivators and trainers who prepare aspirants to qualify in the tough selection procedure of the NDA. Educational materials and other required educational content are developed by our research team who put in their valuable efforts only after careful analysis of the ongoing trend of the said examination.
The eligibility criteria are concerned with nationality, education requirements, qualification, physical standards, sex and marital status etc. It is very important for the candidates to stick to the eligibility criteria of NDA as the verification of the candidates takes place in order to see whether they meet the basic requirement and eligibility criteria of the exam or not if it is found that candidate does not match the eligibility criteria the application of the concerned candidate is pulled out and candidates cannot participate.
It is a two stage selection procedure comprising of Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence or Personality test. These rounds are conducted after the written examination is conducted by Union Public service Commission (UPSC). The two stage selection procedure rounds of NDA exams are conducted by service selection board (SSB). The candidates who are shortlisted after the written examination are eligible to participate in the further selection procedure rounds. The list of shortlisted candidates is formed by the UPSC but the psychological aptitude test and intelligence test is conducted by Service Selection Board (SSB). The entrance exam for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy is conducted twice in a year.
It consists of written test followed by intelligence and personality test. The exam pattern of NDA is not very elaborate or descriptive like any other competition exams. There is no variation in the exam pattern of Army, Navy or Air force all the three fields share the common exam pattern which begins with the written examination and is followed by the intelligence and personality test at the decided respective venues. The written examination has only papers of General Ability and Mathematics although General Ability Section consists of two parts, part A or Part 1 deals with English and Part B OR Part 2 deals with General Knowledge. Mathematics sections do not have any further division it is only one section where questions of Mathematics related to various topics are asked to the candidates.
- Free Interview Classes/ Personality Development Sessions
- Five Hours Class a Day escalating up to Eight Hours, if need be
- Weekly and Monthly Tests basis latest curriculum and expected trend
- Monthly Reporting to Parents about the child’s performance
- ASTA Educational And Publication House Pvt. Ltd., earlier known as ASTA Institute has been helping aspirants achieve their goals for last 15 years
- We have a proven track record of almost 100% results in the Navy and Air Force Exams
- More than 10000 successful candidates have benefitted from our acumen
- We have full-time faculties to ensure the most comprehensive teaching methodology
- Our medium of teaching instruction is both in Hindi and English
- We emphasize on improving conceptual aptitude of the student
- Our error-free procedure of filling-up the application ensures that each aspirant gets the admit card
- We strategize and compile books and study materials for all the courses that we offer
- A highly qualified research team to our assistance, review and analyze the previous year questions papers and prepare the course material
- Through our publication unit, we also offer solved question papers with detailed answers
- We publish study materials and solved answer papers both in Hindi and English