Apart from preparing our students to crack Air Force X group, Air Force Y Group, Navy SSR, AA, MR/NMR, NDA and Coast Guard exams we also prepare our students for the SSC paramilitary exams. We closely work around the SSC guidelines and direct our students accordingly. We focus on preparing them and grooming them for all the tests that SSC puts forth.
SSC Paramilitary examinations –An Intro
Staff selection Commission conducts every year exams for the recruitment for paramilitary forces. The SSC invites the applications for certain vacant posts in paramilitary forces. The commission conducts an open examination every year for the posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per Recruitment scheme. As per the memorandum signed between the SSC and Ministry of Home Affairs and as per the recruitment scheme devised by Ministry of Home Affairs the recruitment process consists of some examination. They conduct Physical Standard Test, physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination.
As government states in the SSC recruitment notice:
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMAN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.”
It’s a golden opportunity for the youth aged around 20-25 and has Bachelors degree from any recognised university to get a fantasticopportunity to get into defence services.
Why ASTA for SSCParamilitary exams?
- We provide full-fledged physical training to all the aspirants
- Practice sheets are given and model test are planned well throughout the sessions
- Physical fitness sessions the conducted as medical examination test has to be cleared in all the category of exams.
- We have a track record of almost 100%.
- 15 years of experience and over 6,000 successful candidates in various defence services exams make us integral and essential to success of students in SSC Paramilitary exams.
- We teach in both the mediums Hindi and English.
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers are always there to help students.