Indian Navy is one of the most powerful and appreciated naval forces operating around the world. Joining this service industry is a pride for every Indian citizen. It is a dream come true to serve the nation with great valor and vigor. You have the golden opportunity to get yourself engaged with Indian Navy under the Senior Secondary Recruitment panel after completion of the 12th standard. The SSR forms come out twice every year, mainly in the month of June and December.
- 10+2 qualified. Compulsory subjects- Maths and Physics. Optional subjects- Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science. Age Limit-
- Candidate must be between 17-21 of age at the time of appearing for the exam. Selection Procedure- The Selection procedure has been divided into 3 steps. They are-
- Written examination.
- Physical fitness test.
- Medical test.
- Questions would be based on 12th standard and the question paper would be bilingual (in English &Hindi).
How to Apply
- Application form should be filled in compliance with the prescribed format.
- All entries should be duly filled in respective means.
- Application form should be sent through Ordinary Post only with the type of entry, center of examination and 10+2 marks mentioned clearly.
- Two self-attested envelops and of size 22×10 with Rs 10/- stamped affixed.
ASTA Educational and Publication House Pvt. Ltd. employ the best of faculty and trainers to assist our candidates in preparation of the Navy exams. We guarantee 100% chance of receiving the admit card. We have various classroom courses where we develop our candidates’ sense of understanding and rationality towards the various types of questions asked in the exams. We have our own preparation course materials that are designed keeping in mind previous years’ question papers. Our faculty takes into account the changing patterns of the question paper and brings out comprehensive solutions in the best possible manner. We also have our own publication unit where we publish monthly magazines for General Awareness, Current Topics, General Knowledge, Reasoning, English and other important aspects for the exams. We also conduct weekly quiz sessions and exams on model question papers every week.
- Free Interview Classes/ Personality Development Sessions
- Five Hours Class a Day escalating up to Eight Hours, if need be
- Weekly and Monthly Tests basis latest curriculum and expected trend
- Monthly Reporting to Parents about the child’s performance
- ASTA Educational And Publication House Pvt. Ltd., earlier known as ASTA Institute has been helping aspirants achieve their goals for last 15 years
- We have a proven track record of almost 100% results in the Navy and Air Force Exams
- More than 10000 successful candidates have benefitted from our acumen
- We have full-time faculties to ensure the most comprehensive teaching methodology,/
- Our medium of teaching instruction is both in Hindi and English
- We emphasize on improving conceptual aptitude of the student
- Our error-free procedure of filling-up the application ensures that each aspirant gets the admit card
- We strategize and compile books and study materials for all the courses that we offer
- A highly qualified research team to our assistance, review and analyze the previous year questions papers and prepare the course material
- Through our publication unit, we also offer solved question papers with detailed answers
- We publish study materials and solved answer papers both in Hindi and English